Super Pin Gage
Struggling to measure large parts over pins is now a thing of the past! Stark Industrial's Super Pin Gage was designed with ease of use and flexibility in mind. Available in sizes from 0 - 12" to 0 - 40", the Super Pin Gage uses the gage pins you already have to quickly obtain a wide variety of measurements including:
- Diameter over pins
- Groove diameters
- And many more!
Install your gage pins in the mounting blocks by tightening two set screws. This wedges the gage pin against a vee-style cavity that ensures parallelism of the pins. Any size gage pin from 0.095" - 0.625" can be used. Presetting the gage is easy accomplished with a gage block or a part master.
- Available sizes: 0 -12", 0 - 24", 0 - 40"
- Resolution: 0.0005"
- Accuracy: 0.0015"
- SPC Output Ready (cable sold separately)
- Zero Setting included
- Presetting included
- Tolerance display included
- Hardened stainless construction for durability
- Lightweight (less than 3.5 pounds) for excellent portability