Milling is one of the most varied processes in manufacturing today. Not confined to round forms, as with traditional turning and grinding, milling can take nearly any form but requires creativity and ingenuity on the part of the machinist. As a contract manufacturer, we produce a wide range of parts of varying size and shape. By using state of the art machinery (on average three years old) and common fixture design we can quickly change from one job to the next and ensure accuracy and repeatability.
- Part sizes up to 25" x 30" x 10"
- Milling accuracy better than +/-.001"
- Simultaneous 3 & 4 axis contouring
- Full 5 axis positioning
Stark Industrial prides itself on embracing change and trying new things. While maintaining a base in the fundamentals, processes such as hard milling and hard threading up to 52 Rc are just a few things that set us apart. We also excel at high speed machining and reducing setups by employing 4 and 5 axis capabilities. Additional advantages include:
- Tooling and fixturing designed and built in-house
- Full 4 and 5 axis machining
- Pallet changer style machining for large part runs
- On machine part serialization
- On machine probing for location and inspection
- Power Transmission
- Combustion / Process Control